Last Updated: December, 2019
Like most website operators, digitalwelt collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. digitalwelt’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how digitalwelt’s visitors use its website. From time to time, digitalwelt may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
digitalwelt also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on digitalwelt’s blog posts posts. digitalwelt only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
digitalwelt may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website and will not display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, digitalwelt does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
- A cookie is a small simple file that is sent along with pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or another device. The information stored therein may be returned to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
- A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website function properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
- A web beacon (or a pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website. In order to do this, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
On this website we use advertising cookies, enabling us to personalize the advertisements for you, and we (and third parties) gain insights into the campaign results. This happens based on a profile we create based on your click and surfing on and outside https://www.digitalwelt.org. With these cookies you, as website visitor are linked to a unique ID, so you do not see the same ad more than once for example.
Social media buttons
On our website we have included buttons for Facebook and Instagram to promote webpages (e.g. “like”, “pin”) or share (e.g. “tweet”) on social networks like Facebook and Instagram. These buttons work using pieces of code coming from Facebook and Instagram themselves. This code places cookies. These social media buttons also can store and process certain information, so a personalized advertisement can be shown to you.
Please read the privacy statement of these social networks (which can change regularly) to read what they do with your (personal) data which they process using these cookies. The data that is retrieved is anonymized as much as possible. Facebook and Instagram are located in the United States.
We use Google Analytics for website statistics.
- _ga: 2 years | Store a unique user ID
- _gid: 1 day | Count and track pageviews
_gat: 1 minute | Filter requests from bots
We use WP Engine for website hosting.
Google Ads Optimization
We use Google Ads Optimization for showing advertisements.
- google_experiment_mod*: 3 months | Track visits across websites
- google_pem_mod: persistent | Ad delivery
We use Google Adsense for showing advertisements.
- google_adsense_settings: persistent | Ad delivery
We use Google Fonts for display of webfonts.
- Google Fonts API: Request user IP address
We use YouTube for video display.
- GPS: session | Store location data
- VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE: 6 months | Estimate bandwidth
- YSC: session | Store a unique user ID
- PREF: 1 year | Track visits across websites
- actppresence: 1 year | Manage ad display frequency
This data is not shared with third parties.
Your rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- you may submit a request for access to the data we process about you;
- you may object to the processing;
- you may request an overview, in a commonly used format, of the data we process about you;
- you may request correction or deletion of the data if it is incorrect or not or no longer relevant, or to ask to restrict the processing of the data.
- To exercise these rights, please contact us. Please refer to the contact details at the bottom of this cookie statement. If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, we would like to hear from you.
Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Selling data to third parties
We do not sell data to third parties
For questions and/or comments about this statement, please contact us by using the following contact details:
blue media marketing, Inc., c/o digitalwelt, 5755 Oberlin Dr, Ste 300, San Diego, CA 92121, United States, Phone: (858) 397-9792, email: firstname.lastname@example.org